An amazing, interactive and customizable educational program is being prepared for the mile-high city. Personalize your experience, target your needs and get the most out of your visit!
- Subspecialty programming
- Surgical videos
- Engaging panels covering complications management
- Industry Expert Theaters
- Networking opportunitites with peers in your same career path
We are planning exciting changes to many aspects of the Exhibit Hall, the epicenter of the annual meeting. Located inside the exhibit hall, the Plastic Surgery Plaza, will include registration, lounges to relax and network, an information desk, CME kiosks, cyberstations, and much more. This new, bustling and lively marketplace has everything you need to outfit your practice and stay connected.
- Educational product theaters – Showcasing new products and services
- Private Physician/Vendor Meeting Rooms
- Residents Lounge – Participating board-certified plastic surgeons will mentor residents
- International Delegate Area – Welcome, gather and network with international colleagues
- ASPS Resource Center – Purchase products, inquire about membership, utilize the Job Opportunity Board, and more
- Extended dedicated exhibit hours
Love the outdoors?! Denver is a nature-lovers paradise that will keep you invigorated after classes adjourn with fun and exciting activities. Explore all Denver has to offer before and after the meeting.
- Rafting and more!